23 April 2007

A Little Sweat Ain't Never Hurt Nobody



I absolutely love this video. Beyonce keeps getting more and more fabulous. Just as I start into my 60's Mod phase, she comes out with the bangin' video based on the Rich Man's Frug scene from Sweet Charity. Seriously, Bob Fosse has never been so street. It takes an extra amount of talent to make "pat your weave" look and sound really sexy, let me just say.

When I was visiting my best friend Bizach at school this weekend, we did this entire dance to this song several times throughout the course of a night. It was hot and sweaty but super fabulous. Not to mention that during a concert, Bizach did the "scissor leg" on stage with a band using a tamborine. I don't think that even Beyonce could top the fabulosity of that.

The original "Rich Man's Frug" is below. Even more fabulosity!

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i love sweet charity!

how gay is that sentence!