02 March 2007

Desire #1

I know that this desire is in direct conflict with my overbearing (perhaps debilitating) urge to constantly look like I stepped out of a magazine spread and/or to be mistaken (or discovered) as a fabulously gorgeous model. However, my number one desire of late is to have a wonky eye...namely a wonky eye of the "lazy" variety. This would be especially cool if I could turn the lazy eye on and off at will. Imagine the fun you could have with eyes that look in two different directions! Spying and evesdropping would be so easy! Plus they look really crazy in an edgy, editorial way. Now thanks to the magic of the MacBook Pro's webcam, I can see what I would look like. Granted, the bulging lazy eye isn't as cute as the standard lazy eye, but still I dare to dream.

1 comment:

about a boy said...

i dont want a lazy eye. they are so hard to follow.